Teton Orthopaedics complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Teton Orthopaedics provides appropriate auxiliary aids and services, including qualified interpreters for patients with disabilities, and information in alternate formats, free of charge and in a timely manner, when such aids and services are necessary to ensure an equal opportunity to individuals with disabilities.
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in alternative formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information transcribed in other languages
Should you require any of these services, please let the person scheduling your appointment know about the assistance you need. In the event that an interpreter is needed, the Office Administrator or Operations Manager is responsible for arranging the services in advance, 307-733- 3900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.